This sale will feature TWO SECTIONS:
Cow Horses & Prospects
7% commission , no PO fee, $350 catalog fee
All yearlings and older (excluding broodmares) require a set of radiographs to sell. The 12 views needed can be seen on the vet form below.
Please note: We will NOT accept any started rope horses or barrel horse for the sale. This is a prospect sale.
Horses will be approved based on a multitude of factors. You will receive an email with 48 hours with a decision.
Consignor Information & Process
1. Prospective consignors will submit their horse(s) for review through our website. Horses will be approved by our team of experts based on their quality, condition, breeding and training.
2. If chosen, owners will be required to sign a contract and mail original AQHA/Breed Registry papers to The Select Online Sale office within 7 days to secure their spot.
3. Photos, Veterinary Statement and radiographs (Yearlings and up with the exception of broodmares) will be required a MINIMUM of 7 days prior to sale time- however it is HIGHLY recommend it is submitted as early as possible so that we can help YOU advertise!
4. After horses are sold, we will receive payment in full within 48 hours. When payment is cleared, we will match you up with your buyer to make further arrangements on pickup and/or shipping.
5. We will handle all of your AQHA/Breed Registry Paperwork/Transfers. Payment for your horse, minus consignment fees and commissions, will be mailed within 7 days of sale completion.